Singapore is a huge transit hub for everyone who flies through Asia from Europe to Australia, Oceania, and back. Every day, thousands of people land on this small island to change planes. Because Singapore’s government is cognizant of the characteristics of its nation, it has made transit tourists’ visits as simple as possible. The island is relatively small, so a cursory tour of the city and its surroundings is more than enough for a transit visa here. Singapore City Tour also has incredible entertainment for every taste here, including the best shopping in this part of the world, free shows, amusement parks, the most unusual sights, and much, much more.
It is important to note that it is necessary to take into account a few simple conditions:
- You are a transit passenger flying through Singapore Changi
- Your stay in Singapore is a minimum of 5.5 hours and a maximum of 24 hours.
- You choose a tour that fits into the schedule in time (presented later in the article with a description of excursions)
- You need to have your passport and boarding passes with you. It is important to note that first register in the transit zone for a free bus tour, and only after that go to the migration counters to apply for a transit visa for 96 hours, which is provided to Russians if you have a ticket to a third country.
- If you have luggage with you, it is better to leave it in the left baggage luggage room so as not to drag it with you on a tour.